~ @Return to Magic, I create resources and services to reconnect you with your forgotten magic. ~
Do you remember how awe-struck life and nature could make you feel when you were a child?
I want you to reconnect with that part of yourself that still believes life can be that magical, full of wonder and enchantment.
The self before ‘innocence lost’ (or worse, killed) that’s still buried deep inside of you. I know you can feel her. She’s either, waiting oh so patiently for permission or screaming to come out and play. 😉
Return to Magic is all about un-taming and releasing your true essence back into the world.
“As a child, you instinctually knew the magic of Life. Now we need to rekindle that spark and make it a raging fire.”
My intentions are to:
- Create a safe and loving space for your free self-expression.
- Give you permission and tools to reconnect with your playfulness and intuition.
- Guide you to rediscover the magic and wonder of Life and Yourself.
- Reconnect you with your own wisdom because all your answers are inside of you.
- Help you to reconnect with Nature and live in a more natural, nature-filled, magical way.
- Guide you in connecting with your authentic power and magic so you can offer your unique gifts to our ‘world in crisis’.
- Support you in building your confidence as you move forward in the world.
- Connect you with other women who are reawakening this part of themselves.
Would you like to learn more about how you can work with me?
Disclaimer: Please note that any information provided on this site is for general and educational purposes only and is not meant to replace the advice of your doctor or healthcare practitioner. I am not a therapist or a doctor. I do not diagnose or prescribe.
“We are all needed at this time in his/herstory. We have an obligation to live our best life. This is not a selfish goal. It’s what will save humanity.”
If you have any questions, are interested in learning more, wish to collaborate in any way or would simply like to connect,
please contact me @ firstname.lastname@example.org